Every Apple Watch Sport comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support.
What’s in the box
- Apple Watch
- Magnetic charging cable (2 m)
- USB power adapter (5W)
- Sport Band (includes band that can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- Quick start guide
Apple Watch Sport features
- Silver or space gray anodized aluminum case
- Ion-X glass
- Retina display with Force Touch
- Composite back
- Sport Band with stainless steel pin
- Digital Crown
- Heart rate sensor accelerometer and gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Speaker and microphone
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 18 hours of battery life*
- Water resistant**
*Battery life varies by use and configuration; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
**Apple Watch is splash and water resistant but not waterproof. You can for example wear and use Apple Watch during exercise in the rain and while washing your hands but submerging Apple Watch is not recommended. Apple Watch has a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529. The leather bands are not water resistant.
Features are subject to change and may not be available in all regions or all languages. Requires iPhone 5 or later.